
STEVEN HALPERN - STUDY SUITE
1983
SoundWave 2000 (SW2003)
time for another dose of Halpern. this time an affirmation cassette for use during studying. these are harmonic affirmations projected into "the same chord and frequency" as the music. signature halpern: lovely waves of electric piano and string synthesizer to soothe your brain and get you in the zone to do some learning. thanks to jay b. for the rip.
enjoy!
"you are now in control of your multi-billion cell bio-computer. you decide what you want to study and when. each time you listen to this tape, you make even more progress studying. learning comes easily to you. you look forward to learning experiences. studying is a pleasure. studying is enjoyable. it comes easily to you. each time that you hear this tape, your learning and studying becomes more and more effective and enjoyable."
13 comments:
I was really looking forward to hearing this, and was enjoying it up until the last 5 minutes of side A when the tape started to drag. I hope you can get a better rip from a tape deck that works properly.
...or it could be a defective tape. That would be a shame...
my friend jay ripped it, and yes the tape was pretty crunked.
you get what you get, hope you can enjoy it still.
I hope I didn't come off as unappreciative of your efforts. I do enjoy this blog. It's one of the favorites I have bookmarked.
You wouldn't happen to have Halperns "Dawn" or "Evensong" would you?
I'd love to hear those again if you did, thanks.
Thanks. Whatever condition this is in, it still goes in my Steven Halpern collection.
I uploaded a rip of "Dawn" for a friend a few weeks ago. I checked and the link is still good. Would it be okay if I post my link of "Dawn" since someone asked for it or do you have it and were planning to post it?
Thanks for "Study Suite". Even with the condition of the cassette, I think this will help me while I'm in school.
@calx - post the link for Dawn here in the comments....thanks!
Dawn is available in every dollar bin in every record store in the world
this is fantastic, thank you so much! i love this blog!
uhh, the last 5 min of side a are totally the best part
I'm trying to find somewhere where I can buy or download the 'study suite' someone help me please
Apna Showroom Gangajal – Pure Holy Water from Haridwar
Apna Showroom Gangajal is sourced directly from the sacred Ganges in Haridwar, ensuring purity and authenticity. Use it in your daily rituals, poojas, or for spiritual cleansing. It’s packed hygienically and retains the sacred properties of Ganga water. Apna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Men lice comb women lice removal comb lice comb plastic lice and nit removal comb ju wali comb lice comb for women, Kids, Girls, lice combs for Ladies And Women lice combs
Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
APNA SHOWROOM Rudraksha Mala 5 Panchmukhi Authentic Genuine Rudraksha Beads Ornament Rosary Japa Mala Beads Necklace Puja | Prayer (108+1) Beads | 8 mm Mala
A symbol of purity and blessings, this Gangajal is ideal for religious ceremonies, housewarming, and sprinkling in home or office. Keep it as an auspicious element in your pooja essentials.
Post a Comment