1/16/08

Steven Halpern - Spectrum Suite




STEVEN HALPERN - SPECTRUM SUITE
halpern sounds (hs 770)
1977

installment #2 in the steven halpern anti-frantic, pro-bliss sonic incense tones series. i have 3 different versions of spectrum suite. this is the first one i ever bought quite a few years ago. more lovely fender rhodes noodlings for your chakra zones on side 1. and side 2 features spacier sounds with synths, flutes, rhodes, harp, effects, etc.....tune your human instrument with this album. enjoy!

8 comments:

mdm said...

gd - deep thanks for this record. between this one and the last one, i'm now a Halpern lifer. lunar blessings,

pregnant moon

JORDAN DYKSTRA said...

Halpern! Yeah! I just picked up this record the other day and it feels really good to listen to it. I was actually gonna send it your way but I'm just as glad you are already into it.

Anonymous said...

I was totally looking for this. Awesome. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

that dude looks like he could be turkey p's doppleganger

bryan said...

man, any chance of uploading this again? the link is dead.

Mort said...

im with brian. a re-up would be much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Yes please re-up!!

Anonymous said...

brilliant!
thanks
:)